For lists of item rewards in card's Devil's Tree, see the Devil's Tree Rewards pages.
Only by unlocking all of the spaces in a card's normal and secret Devil's Tree can you unlock a card's full potential and reach 100% progress for a card.
Types of Spaces
The following types of spaces appear in Devil's Tree:
- Unlocks a BGM from the game. BGMs can be set from the Majolish app.
- Unlocks a wallpaper for use on the Home screen. Go to Majolish to view and change your wallpapers.
- Unlocks a voice clip. Go to Majolish to listen to the voice clips.
- Unlocks an additional outfit for your demon. Go to Majolish to view and change outfits.
- Unlock to earn a variety of items.
- Unlocks a user icon. Go to Options > User to set your icon.
- Unlocks a new chat conversation.
- Unlock to change a card's layout and reveal its secret Devil's Tree.
- Unlocks a Skill Animation. After unlocking, you can replay them.
- (To disable skill animations playing during battles, see this page.)
- Unlock to set a Moving Picture on your home screen. You can view and set these on your home screen in Majolish. You can also view them by going to the card's Stats screen.
- Unlock to set a Home Picture on your home screen. You can view and set these on your home screen in Majolish.
Unlocking a space requires Grimm and specific items, as seen in the table below. Spaces must be unlocked in order. Branching paths may require that more than one space be unlocked to proceed.
Items required to unlock spaces
The items required to unlock spaces come in the following seven different attributes: Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth. These items can be obtained from Lessons as well as Pop Quizzes, Otaku Boot Camp, and unlocking Devil's Tree item spaces.
For an in-game list of all available methods to obtain a specific item, tap the "How to get" button directly beneath the desired item's icon.
Rank Up and Devil's Flower item costs
|UR+/UR Rank Up items|
|40||Skulls, Scissors, Notebooks, or Dumbbells|
|25||Handkerchiefs, Alarm Clocks, Megaphones, or Lipsticks|
|10||Smartphones, Headphones, Game Controllers, or Top Hats|
|UR+/UR Devil's Flower items|
|30||Handkerchiefs, Alarm Clocks, Megaphones, or Lipsticks|
|20||Smartphones, Headphones, Game Controllers, or Top Hats|
|10||Witchpots, Teddy Bears, Rubber Ducks, or Masquerade Masks|
|SSR Rank Up items|
|10||Skulls, Scissors, Notebooks, or Dumbbells|
|5||Handkerchiefs, Alarm Clocks, Megaphones, or Lipsticks|
Spaces will sometimes require that a card be at or above a certain level before they can be unlocked.
You can increase a card's level by spending Grimm or earning exp. using that card in dance battles.
Skill level requirements
Spaces will sometimes require that a card's skill be at or above a certain skill level before they can be unlocked.
You can increase a card's skill level by obtaining duplicates of it.
Devil's Tree Item Types
Devil's Tree Items